The Trion Advanced is a versatile alpine backpack that makes a real impact with its separate, wide-opening bottom compartment. Additional features such as the height-adjustable flap as well as the lateral ski attachment loop round off its extensive features and make it a reliable companion in alpine terrain.
Suspension system: MOTION V Frame™
Ideal For: Via Ferrata
210D Nylon Triple Ripstop
Modern, triple Ripstop nylon offers a great mix of robustness and weight. Mainly used for Alpine and Alpine Hiking activities.
420D Nylon Oxford HD
High-quality, durable nylon fabric with high weave density. With water-resistant DWR treatment on the outside, waterproof PU treatment on the inside.
Nylon fabric offering good resistance to abrasion and tears. With water-resistant DWR treatment on the outside, waterproof PU treatment on the inside.
- V-frame 6 mm aluminum, fixed-length frame adjustable for shape
- 2-layer, high-density EVA back padding, hip and shoulder belts with Air-Mesh cover
- Detachable bottom compartment – can be accessed from outside
- Height-adjustable lid with internal and external pocket
- Rope fixing strap under the flap
- Reinforced side ski attachment
- 2 ice axe carriers
- Gear loops on the hip belt
- Lateral compression straps, can also be tensioned at the front to carry gear
- Daisy chain gear carrier
- Hydration system compatible
You may also like....