The finest down for a hotel under the stars. Mammut have developed a sleeping bag for bivouac nights on a north face. The Mammut Sphere Nordwand is an extremely light 3-season sleeping bag designed to fit in any backpack as an essential item on all long extreme tours.
The premium-quality thermoactive-coated down with an amazing 950 cuin puff strength reflects the body’s heat and provides excellent insulation. Wave-shaped chambers prevent the fine down from slipping to create cold bridges.
To make sure no annoying spindrifts disturb your sleep, the SuperDRY water-resistant technology keeps both the down and you dry. The hood sits like a beanie on your head, guaranteeing a perfect view of the next pitch even when completely closed.
- 100% Polyamide
- 90% White goose down
- 10% White goose feather
- Wave-shaped chambers
- Performance Hood
- Lightweight Trinity construction
- ThermaDown IR active down
- HyperDRY water-resistant
- Width: 770mm
- Length: 1800mm
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.