The Rock Rider is an extremely light in-mold climbing helmet, suitable for a wide spectrum of applications: from sport climbing to alpine multi-pitch routes, and from classic high-altitude tours to ice and mixed climbing – this helmet offers outstanding performance in all kinds of terrain! Sixteen ventilation openings combined with air channels inside, the helmet ensure an optimal temperature during strenuous climbing routes. The versatile, adjustable wearing system guarantees a perfect fit and high comfort. For easy transport to the rock, the adjustment system can be folded into the helmet shell. For early morning starts in the mountains, the Rock Rider’s four stable clips can be used to safely and securely attach a headlamp.
- Ergonomic interior with comfortable padding
- Large ventilation openings for good air circulation and heat discharge
- Superlight and simple to adjust headband for quick fit
- Height- and size-adjustable headband
- All-round, fully adjustable chin strap for ideal fit
- 4 headlamp clips
- Standard EN 12492
- In-mold helmet with EPS core and tough Micro Shell
- UIAA standard 106
You may also like...