This product is not available
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Shell: 100% Polyamide
- Lining: 100% Recycled polyester
- Insulation: RDS certified White Duck down with 700 fill power
- Temperature ratings:
- Comfort: -1°C
- Limit: -7°C
- Extreme: -22°C
- PFC-free DWR treatment
- 2-way zipper
- Easy-to-use magnetic closure on the insulation collar
- Improved YKK zipper prevents jamming of material
- Insulated covering along the zipper
- Insulation chamber around the hood opening
- Adjustable hood and insulation collar
- Revised anatomical foot box
- Internal pocket to store valuables
- Includes deep sleep mask and earplugs to reduce light and noise
- Supplied with storage and packing bags
- Weight: 1020g
The Perform Down sleeping bag from Mammut concentrates on natural sleeping requirements and focuses on noise, space and temperature: head area made from a special material that prevents irritating rustling noises. Sleeping bag design based on a natural sleeping position for sufficient space and temperature regulation, and a central zipper for when things get too warm. The performance-oriented sleeping bag for restorative hours.
- Season rating: 3 Season
- Gender: Unisex
- Brand: Mammut
- Insulation Type: Down
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Temperature rating: -1°C / -7°C / -22°C
- Weight (g): 1020
- Fill power (cuin): 700
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.