The MTR 141 Light is one of lightest trail running backpacks in the world. With its 7-liter capacity, it weighs considerably less than 300 grams and yet still offers enough space for long intense runs. It now has two 600 ml bottle holders on the shoulder straps, as well as two adjustable chest straps and a hip belt to ensure a perfect fit.
Suspension system: CONTACT Basefit™
Weight [g]: 265
Ideal For: Trail Running
Suitable For: Walking, Biking, Nordic Walking
20D Nylon Double Ripstop
Extremely light nylon fabric with strong double-woven ripstop threads.
Height: 36 cm
Width: 26 cm
Length: 18 cm
- Suspension system: CONTACT Basefit™
- Weight [g]: 265
- Very comfortable to wear and secure, stable position due to the precise Basefit™ key
- 2 chest straps and smaller, stowable hip belt for excellent fit
- VENtech™: breathable, fast-drying materials
- 2 bottle holders on the shoulder straps (for 600 ml bottles)
- Small mesh pockets on the shoulder straps for smal items
- Front zip pocket
- 2 mesh side pockets
- Elastic front bungee cord, can be used to secure a jacket
- Separately accessible hydration system compartment
- Reflective prints for more safety
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.