The Men's Nordwand Pro HS Hooded Gore-Tex Pro Jacket from Mammut is a 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro garment is made from ultra-hard-wearing, extremely breathable material that provides lasting waterproof and windproof protection. The garments are specially designed to meet the high requirements of outdoor enthusiasts and specialists. With Mammut High Reach technology, this jacket has unrestricted freedom of movement when you're active. There is a backpack-compatible external chest pocket, two internal glove-warmer pockets and two climbing-harness-compatible front pockets.
- Fabric: 100% Nylon
- Vertical Motion Construction for optimized ergonomics
- Water column: 28,000 mm
- Mammut High Reach Technology for unrestricted freedom of movement when climbing
- Mammut High Visibility Backer Technology
- Adjustable helmet-compatible hood with reinforced shield
- Internal chest pocket with zipper
- Backpack-compatible external chest pocket
- 2 internal glove-warmer pockets
- 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets
- Waterproof zippers in matte look
- Glove-compatible, adjustable cuffs
- Underarm ventilation with waterproof 2-way zipper in a matte look
- Waterproof YKK Vislon 2-way front zipper
- Zip-off snow skirt with anti-slip grip and double button placket
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.