Mammut Mens Mercury Mid Gore-tex is the flagship of the very successful Light Hiking range. Very light, unbelievably comfortable, top-grade and refined Nubuk leather with Soft Shell additions. The board lasted vibram Frog Grip sole, developed by Mammut is incredibly light, soft and grippy. Additional details are the individually cushioning Memo Foam in the lining and the footbed (3D Memo Foam), the highly breathable, waterproof GORE-TEXÂ® Performance Comfort Footwear membrane and the smooth-running nylon webbing laces.
- VibramÂ® HLX Sole
- Rolling Concept for simplified movement of the foot and preventing fatigue
- EVA wedge for step cushioning
- Hiking strips gives ideal amount of space in the boot
- Nubuk leather for robust outer material and custom finish options
- Softshell surface for extensibility and water repellence
- Liquid Rubber protection to prevent abrasion and other types of deterioration
- GORE-TEXÂ® Performance Comfort Footwear for warm, dry feet thanks to welded, waterproof liner and raised edge
- Polyamide strap lacing for durable lacing system
- Inner material: GORE-TEXÂ® Performance Comfort Footwear
- Weight: 984 g (medium size pair)
You May Also Need....
You may also like....