The Mens Magic High GTX Boots from Mammut have been completely revised and now features an elastic fabric around the tongue, flex zone and on the heel collar. This has resulted in a huge increase in comfort and support in the boot. This effect is further enhanced by 3D-shaped heel cushioning, 3-zone lacing with efficient D-ring locking and the patented Base Fit 2.1. This is free sliding on the shoe outer above and below the heel bone using a Mammut Hammer cord, which significantly improves heel support and reduces blistering. Memo foam, an elastic Gore-Tex tongue construction and the Gore-Tex Performance Comfort Footwear membrane ensure the inside is dry and comfortable. The precise connection to the shaft is due to a light wedge made from poro, PU and TPU, which offers lasting cushioning. The proven Vibram Maton sole completes this updated crampon-compatible model, which is also suitable for demanding mountain hikes.
- Upper: Velours leather|Microfiber Racing|Dropstop textile
- Lining: GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear
- Midsole: Light PU & Poro wedge
- Outsole: vibram® Maton
- Elastic Gore-Tex tongue construction
- 3 Zone Lacing
- Base Fit 2.1: sliding Mammut heel strap
- Feet Map: Lining & padding system
- Memo Foam: Ensures individual fit
- Raised rubber rand
- Crampon-compatible B2
- Easy resoling
- Weight: 795g
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.