The Men's Kento HS Hooded Jacket provides lightweight (400g) weather protection you can rely on in high alpine terrain. Constructed with Mammut's Drytech Premium stretch material for absolute windproof and waterproof capability, but also with an impressive breathability rating, and if you're still too warm zipped underarm ventilation is provided.
The adjustable, helmet compatible hood has a reinforced hood shield for protection against vociferous weather, and it can even be attached with a hook at the rear. Further adjustable features include the hem with drawstring which can be cinched for a warm tailored fit, and the preformed sleeves with Velcro cuffs.
Storage has been catered for as two front water resistant pockets provide plenty of space for essentials, while a zipped chest pocket is great for valuables, such as a phone or bank card. The pack size is impressive making the Kento easy to stow away and carry when the weather improves, ideal for the keen mountaineer.
- Shell: Drytech Premium 2.5L (100% nylon, 40D)
- Membrane: 100% polyurethane
- Waterproof (20,000HH)
- Stretch properties
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Reinforced hood shield
- Hood attachment possibility with hook at occiput
- Adjustable hem with drawstring
- 2 water resistant front pockets
- Zipped chest pocket
- Preformed sleeves with Velcro cuffs
- Zipped underarm ventilation system
- Small pack volume
- Regular fit
- Weight: 400g
You may also like....