The Mens Ayako Low GTX Shoe from Mammut is a velours-textile low-cut shoe developed specifically for demanding approaches and via ferrata–lightweight, direct, close-fitting and close to the ground. With a rubber 3D heel support, FeetMap climate regulation, integrated memo foam and a pre-shaped tongue with elastic Gore-Tex construction. The Gore-Tex Performance Comfort Footwear membrane and proven high-grip and climbing-compatible Vibram Friction sole provide additional comfort, a precise fit and safety.
- Upper: Velours leather|Synthetic leather|textile
- Lining: GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear
- Midsole: Triple Density midsole
- Outsole: vibram Friction|Poro wedge
- Memo Foam: Ensures individual fit and cushions foot at instep, shin and ankle
- Liquid Rubber Protection: Zones featuring Liquid Rubber reinforcements protect against abrasion and damage.
- Rubber toe cap
- Triple Density: Cushioning element made from three materials with different levels of softness.
- Weight (UK 8.5) 500g