The Mens Ayako Low GTX Shoe from Mammut is a velours-textile low-cut shoe developed specifically for demanding approaches and via ferrata–lightweight, direct, close-fitting and close to the ground. With a rubber 3D heel support, FeetMap climate regulation, integrated memo foam and a pre-shaped tongue with elastic Gore-Tex construction. The Gore-Tex Performance Comfort Footwear membrane and proven high-grip and climbing-compatible Vibram Friction sole provide additional comfort, a precise fit and safety.
- Upper: Velours leather|Synthetic leather|textile
- Lining: GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear
- Midsole: Triple Density midsole
- Outsole: vibram Friction|Poro wedge
- Memo Foam: Ensures individual fit and cushions foot at instep, shin and ankle
- Liquid Rubber Protection: Zones featuring Liquid Rubber reinforcements protect against abrasion and damage.
- Rubber toe cap
- Triple Density: Cushioning element made from three materials with different levels of softness.
- Weight (UK 8.5) 500g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.