Warm, versatile and graceful is the only way to describe the Men's Aconcagua Pro ML Hooded Jacket from Mammut.
It boasts a combination of high performance materials to ensure maximum warmth and performance from minimum weight and bulk so that you can concentrate on the task at hand.
The flat locked seam construction and thin, stretchy materials in key areas, particularly at the hips and underarms, help to greatly reduce any bulk that could occur with layering and interfere with your harness or pack. The hood is also close fitting and with stretch binding to allow the comfortable use of a helmet over the top and thumb loops at the cuffs ensure comfort and coverage when mastering the crux.
A great option for mixed, ice and traditional rock climbing as well as alpinists of all abilities.
- Main: Polartec Power Stretch Pro (50% polyester, 40% nylon, 10% elastane)
- Panels: Pontetorto Tecnostretch
- Warm and breathable
- Robust and abrasion resistant
- Elastic inserts for full freedom of movement
- Waffle backing retains heat
- Thin elasticated material in hip area to reduce bulk under harness
- Quick drying
- 1 napoleon pocket
- Close fitting hood
- Thumb loops at cuffs
- Flat lock seams
- Bluesign approved
- Weight: 410g
- Productcode: A1723038