The Men's Trovat Tour 2 in 1 HS Jacket from Mammut is perfect for travelling, trekking changeable weather or at high-altitude. The Trovat has both a weatherproof outer jacket and an insulating inner jacket that can be worn together or separately in fairer climates.
The outer jacket is constructed from 2-layer DRYtech™ material that provides exceptional protection against rain while remaining breathable. The adjustable, removable hood and splash-proof side pockets offer extra defence against bad weather. The inner jacket is equipped with Ajungilak® OTI™ insulation that keeps you warm in colder climates and has additional zipped pockets for use when you wear it as your outer-layer. It is attached to the outer jacket using loops at the underarm and collar.
- Warm Hardshell double jacket with integrated synthetic-fiber jacket
- Water- and windproof Mammut DRYtechnology material with 10.000 mm water column and 15.000 g/m2/24 h vapor permeability
- Detachable hood, adjustable on three sides
- Covered two-way front zipper
- 1 chest pocket with splashproof zip
- 2 side pockets with splash-proof zip
- Underarm zip for additional ventilation
- Preformed elbows
- Hook and loop cuffs
- Drawcord hem, adjustable by using one hand
- Filled with 100 g/m² Ajungilak® OTI™ Element
- Loops at the underarm and the collar to secure the inner jacket to the outer jacket
- 2 side pockets with zips
- Elastic cuffs for an improved fit
- Regular Fit
- Weight: 1175g
You may also like....