The Men's Teton Jacket from Mammut is a lightweight yet robust jacket that is designed to provide you with highly breathable waterproof protection for all your favourite activities.
The shoulder areas are equipped with highly durable Gore-Tex fabric while the body area of the jacket features Gore-Tex with C-Knit Technology to offer the same excellent durability and protection but in a softer fabric for better comfort during your chosen activities.
It has a helmet compatible hood which is ideal for wet weather pursuits and the two-way front zip is perfect for providing access to a climbing harness while still offering protection. The pit zips can be opened allowing you to dump any excess heat in the event that you are working super hard. Two zipped hand pockets are positioned so as not to interfere with a harness or hipbelt and they have water resistant zips to offer a little more protection to your essentials inside.
- Fabric: Gore-Tex (100% nylon, 30D)
- C-Knit technology in the body
- Waterproof and breathable
- Soft to handle fabric
- Highly durable
- Full length, 2-way, water resistant front zip
- 2 harness and pack compatible zipped hand pockets
- Pit zips with water resistant 2-way zips
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood
- Articulated sleeves with hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Single-handed adjustable drawcord hem
- Regular fit
- Weight: 420g
You may also like....