The Men's Runbold Advanced Pants are perfect for winter sports and hiking in stormy weather. These overpants are made from DRYtech™ laminate that has a water column of 15,000 mm and high vapour permeability, keeping wind, rain and snow out while providing excellent breathability. Featuring a small packing volume, the trousers can be stashed away in their own pocket. Preformed knees allow great freedom of movement and splashproof hip-length zippers mean you can put the pants on and take them off with ease, even when wearing ski boots!
- High-quality, robust, windproof and waterproof Mammut DRYtechnology Pro material with a 20,000 mm water column and 15,000 g/m2/24h water vapor permeability
- Standard waistband height
- 2 front zip pockets
- Preformed knees
- Splashproof 2-way side zipper to the hips for putting on with shoes
- Edge protection
- Leg closure with draw cord
- Small packing volume, low weight
- Can be stowed away in the side pocket
- Regular Fit
- Fabric: DRYtech™ Premium 2.5-layer material, ripstop look, elastic, lightweight, small packing volume, bluesign®-approved fabric. Outer Material: Polyamide 100 %, Membrane: Polyurethane 100 %
- Weight: 382g
You may also like...