The bestselling Men's Comfort Tour Mid GTX Surround Boot from Mammut is perfect for seasoned walkers and hikers. The boots are equipped with GORE-TEX SURROUND technology that offers excellent breathability and are designed with comfort in mind with a wider forefoot and lower heel drop.
The boots are constructed from high-quality Nubuck leather and Soft Shell fabric for durability. The IP EVA wedge provides cushioning while the patented Rolling Concept® and arch support helps to reduce fatigue. The gripex Comfort sole with built-in Sonar technology ensures you stay comfortable and stable on the toughest terrain while liquid rubber protects the toe cap.
- Last index: Hiking Comfort
- Shoe / boot cut: Board lasting
- The patented Mammut sole concept with customized support and cushioning to support natural foot roll, and thus prevent fatigue (danger of twisting)
- The Soft Shell textile worked into Mammut shoes is tailored for robust footgear, abrasion resistant and waterproof, without compromising its positive Soft Shell characteristics (excellent breathability, wind-proof, water-resistant, expandability)
- Zones featuring Liquid Rubber reinforcements safeguard the footwear against abrasion and damage. This rubber is applied when wet and is lighter than conventional rubber rands
- gripex Outsole Technology
- Sonar Technology
- Board lasted
- Weight for UK size 8.5 per shoe [g]: 470
- Upper: Nubuck leather; suede; textile; mesh
- Membrane: Gore-Tex Surround Comfort Footwear
- Midsole: IP EVA
- Arch support: TPU
- Outsole: Gripex Sonar Comfort
You May Also Need....
You may also like....