The Men's Comfort High Gore-Tex Surround Boots from Mammut offer superior comfort for serious hikers and seasoned walkers. GORE-TEX® SURROUND® technology in the textile uppers provides excellent, all-round ventilation while extra ventilation comes from an air-permeable cushioning layer between the wedge and insole.
The boot is high cut to add stability and ankle support and has liquid rubber protection on the toe to prevent abrasion. The Rolling Concept® midsole cushions and supports your natural stride to reduce fatigue while an IP EVA wedge provides arch support. The Sonar outer sole has multi-directional lugs and two different rubber densities that offers grip on even the toughest terrain.
- Ripstop textile uppers are highly breathable and abrasion resistant
- GORE-TEX Surround
- Hybrid shell blends tough outer materials with supple inner materials
- High cut provides additional stability and ankle support
- Liquid rubber protection on the toe area gives extra abrasion resistance
- Rolling Concept midsole cushions and supports natural stride to reduce fatigue
- IP EVA wedge gives cushioning and integrated arch support stabilises the foot
- Gripex Sonar Comfort Sole designed for alpine activities with multidirectional lugs
- Sonar technology ensures superb stability and strength on steep terrain
- 459g (single boot size 8.5)
You May Also Need....
You may also like....