The Altitude Down down sleeping bags in the Expedition sleeping system provide outstanding protection in the toughest conditions. The high quality materials and cleverly designed details make the Altitude Down the ideal choice for expeditions at extreme altitudes.
- Temperature in °F: -8 °F
- Temperature in °C: -22 °C
- Construction: Advanced Baffling chamber
- Sleeping bag line: Winter
- Trinity Construction provides greater protection and better insulation in the foot and head area
- Box Construction for more fillpower, better fit and increased insulation capacity
- Advanced Baffling chamber construction prevents the down from slipping and therefore cold spots when lying on the side or with an upright upper body
- Differential Cut improves fillpower, insulation capacity and saves weight
- shelterTX™ membrane material: waterproof and breathable
- Two-layer, 14-chamber construction provides extra warmth in the foot area of the 5-season model. There are 9 chambers in the winter and 3-season models
- The removable fleece foot section in the 5-season model provides additional comfort and improved insulation
- 12-chamber hood provides maximum protection from the cold in the head area
- Large neck collar to prevent heat loss
- Large inside pocket with zip
You may also like...