The Macpac Kahu 22. Kahu is the Maori name for hawk in New Zealand, reminding us of the freedom that comes with a comfortable, compact carry-all. Featuring our legendary AzTec? pack fabric not only tough when it's new, AzTec? is known to resist weather, wear and tear over many years of active use.
- 3-D kidney bean style sac for comfortable fit and functionality.
- Heaps of internal organisation - two mesh sleeves, zipped valuables pocket - takes a 17" laptop/hydration baldder, uni folders and all your daily essentials.
- Shatterproof shoulders - passed 200kg threadbreak test.
- Convenient vertical grab handle - passed 100kg threadbreak test.
- Zipped external pocket - features airmesh electronics pocket with cover and small mesh pocket.
- Hydration compatible, with exit port for hydration hose/electronics cable.
- Hip belt for active stability, removable for everyday convenience.
- AzTec? - our legendary pack fabric for long-term weatherproofness and durability.