The Women's AirZone Trail ND24 Rucksack from Lowe Alpine is a lightweight and durable pack that is perfectly sized for days in the outdoors.
It features a comfortable and highly breathable AirZone back system with an AdaptiveFit harness, padded hipbelt and adjustable sternum strap for comfortable carrying on long days. The main compartment is accessible underneath the top lid and is generously proportioned to ensure plenty of space for your kit. The bulkier stuff, such as water bottles, will sit perfectly in the two side stretch mesh pockets for easy access and secure carrying.
There are walking pole tip grippers and an ice axe loop for those heading out all year round and two zipped hipbelt pockets are great for on the go essentials like trail mix treats and tissues.
- Capacity: 24L
- AirZone breathable back system
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Padded hipbelt with zipped pockets
- AdaptiveFit harness for maximum shoulder comfort
- Hydration bladder compatible
- Large stretch mesh side pockets
- Walking pole tip grippers
- Ice axe loop
- Side compression straps
- Integrated raincover
- LED light loop
- Dimensions: 61 x 30 x 26cm
- Weight: 1,190g
You may also like....