The Cerro Torre 65:85 Rucksack from Lowe Alpine is for ideal for those who are going on a multi-day hike or backpacking trip and need a rucksack they can trust. It earns that trust by combining a large capacity with hard wearing parts and abrasion resistant coated fabric.
With its expandable capacity that you can access from the top, bottom or front, you’ll have enough space for all your stuff.
With a single pull the Axiom 7 back system allows you to fit the bag to your back-length so you get a perfect fit and a secure and comfy carry even when carrying loads up to 25kg.
- Fabric: 420 Grid nylon, Trishield silicon/PU coating
- Capacity: 65L + 20
- Axiom 7 back system
- Front grab handle
- Strong lash points
- Front pocket
- Front & lower entry
- Hipbelt pockets
- Stretch water bottle side pockets
- 2 compartments with zip out divider
- Hydration compatible
- SOS panel
- Key clip
- Secure TipGripper pole attachments
- Secure internal lid zipper pocket
- Accessory straps
- Stowable ice axe loops
- Inside/Outside lower compression on stretch side pockets
- Back length: 43-56cm
- Weight: 2.62kg
You may also like....