This lightweight top-loading pack is ideal for when you want to travel a bit lighter and faster with just essentials. It features gear loops, a top tensioner rope holder and harness compatibility, making it brilliant for long summer rock climbs high in the mountains. Ever versatile however, it is also fully equipped to take on snow and ice with it's unique double HeadLocker ice axe attachment system, mitt-friendly winter buckles and ice screw krab slots.
The Moulded back system is comfortable, supportive and snow shedding with grip panels for load stability.
- 330D Cross nylon, TriShield Dura (Inner: PU coating, Outer: TPU coating)
- 420D PW nylon, HydroShield (PU coating)
- Capacity: 32L
- External lash points
- External zipped lid pocket
- Internal lid security pocket
- Key clip
- Mitt-friendly winter buckles
- Stowable hip belt for use with a harness
- Top tensioner rope holder
- Gear loops & ice screw krab slots on hip belt
- Chest strap
- Wand pockets
- Removable frame
- Snow shedding back system with grip panels
- Hydration compatible
- Compression straps
- Large grab handle for clipping to belays
- Back length: 46cm
- Weight: 920g
You may also like....