The AirZone Z Duo 30 Rucksack from Lowe Alpine is a multi-use backpack for day hikes and has all the features you may require on your trek! It has many compartments to make it easy to find what you need when stopping for a break or when on the go. It has a zip top pocket for small items such as a wallet or phone and twin compartments with lower entry and a zipped divider to keep all your items organised that you may need for the day. It also has all the features you may require when hiking such as a waistbelt for comfort along with sternum straps to make sure the rucksack conforms to you and sits comfortably during the day ahead!
- Capacity: 30 Litres
- 210D 6.6 Mini Riptop/ HydroShield
- Back system: Fixed AirZone
- Front stash pocket for quick access
- Hydration compatible
- Key clip
- Light loop
- Rain cover
- Secure TipGripper walking pole attachmets
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Stretch water bottle side pockets
- Twin compartments with lower entry and zipped divider
- Upper and lower side compression straps
- Zipped top pocket for storing small items
- Back length: 46cm
- Weight: 1.1kg
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.