The AirZone Spirit 25 Rucksack from Lowe Alpine is a brilliant rucksack for cycling, commuting and many other uses such as hiking! It has an easy access zip system to the main compartment, front compartment and the top pocket. This allows you to store all your small items within the daysack such as your phone or wallet and keep it within hands reach. The daysack also has many other great features that make it suitable for such a variety of uses such as TipGripper walking pole attachments for hiking and a rain cover if the weather takes a turn for the worse!
- Capacity: 25 Litres
- 210D 6.6 Mini Ripstop/ HydroShield
- Back system: Fixed AirZone
- Hydration compatible
- Key clip
- Light loop
- Protective tablet sleeve
- Rain cover
- Secure TipGripper walking pole attachmets
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Stretch water bottle side pockets
- Upper side compression straps
- Zipped access to main compartment
- Zipped front pocket with internal organiser
- Zipped top pocket for storing small items
- Back length: 46cm
- Weight: 1.05kg
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.