The Lowe Alpine AirZone Pro 35:45 Rucksack is a versatile four-season pack as it is large enough for winter hikes, as well as overnight light-weight summer ones.
Featuring the AirZone Centro Adjust back system which facilitates a range of back length options for your comfort. The simple three stage action will allow you to set up with ease. Further comfort is added by the adaptive fit hipbelt and harness, ensuring the best fit for your pack, whatever the day has in store.
It is hydration compatible to ensure you have easy access to a cool refreshing drink when working hard. The front storage bungee cord and spider plate makes for quick and easy stowage of bulkier items, while the stretchy pockets on the hipbelt and sides of the pack are ideal for stashing snacks, tissues, and extra drinks bottles.
There is also an easy access side entry point, meaning maximuim access whilst ensuring the contact areas of the back are not on the ground. The lid rises to create the extra 10 litres of space for that extra kit you may pick-up along the way. Kit straps will keep walking poles or an axe in place while an integrated raincover will help to keep the whole bag and its contents dry.
- Easy access to side entry
- Hipbelt pockets for easy-access storage
- Unique walking pole tip grippers for secure storage clear of the lower compartment allowing access
- AirZone Centro adjustable back length and AdaptiveFit hipbelt and harness
- Large front pocket and expandable volume giving versatile storage options
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Side compression
- Internal zippered pockets
- AirZone breathable back maximising airflow
- Hydration compatible
- Key clip
- Large stretch mesh side pockets
- Spider Plate bungee
- Ice axe loop
- Capacity: 35-45 litres
- Weight: 1.57kg
- Back length: 46-51 cm
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.