The combination of suede and fabric upper gives a precise and snug fit while the GoreTex lining helps keep your foot dry and comfortable throughout the day.
The sole unit is Lowa's own Loren construction which utilises MonoWrap technology, reducing overall boot weight while retaining the all important lateral stability, it also provides outstanding shock absorption for enhanced protection of your foot. The rubber used is considered non-slip while the tread profile is street-oriented to ensure it doesn't wear out as quick as boots which are designed for other types of trekking but also to maximise traction and grip for enhanced stability.
- Upper: suede, fabric
- Lining: GoreTex footwear
- Outsole: Lowa Loren
- MonoWrap sole construction with stabilizer
- Street-oriented tread profile
- Weight: 770g
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.