The Ranger S2 Child Carrier from LittleLife is a modernised version of the original Ranger. Now available in duo-tone blue, this carrier has updated fabrics throughout and a newly designed face pad. Sometimes you just need to get up and go. That’s when this child carrier comes into its own. It’s the lightest British Standard carrier available at only 1.7kg, and is perfect to throw on at a moments notice for short walks in town or country. Despite its pared down design, it still finds room for an adjustable back system and two handy hip pockets.
- Capacity: 6L
- Top grab handles & soft face pad
- Adjustable, anatomically shaped child seating area with x-buckle harness
- Fully adjustable backsystem
- Small accessory pocket
- Pivoting hip belt for comfort whilst walking
- Tubular aluminium frame
- Anchor point adds stability when placing child in the carrier
- Ranger Accessory Pouch
- Max load: 20kg
- Adult fit: 1.57-1.87m (5’2”-6’4”)
- Suitable for ages: 6 months 3 years
- Complies with BS EN 13209:2004 & BS EN 71-3:1994 Safety Standards
- Dimensions (packed): 28 x 26 x 75cm
- Weight: 1.7kg
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.