An award-winning ski shape, the LINE Pandora 95 was designed by Hadley Hammer and the LINE engineerds with female rippers in mind. They've wrapped a resilient and dampening yet lightweight Aspenlite™ core in a streamlined cap-sidewall hybrid construction and fine-tuned the skis’ shape with five different radius shapes blended together. The LINE Pandora 95 has a Symmetric Flex™ that’ll float through powder pockets and our high-end sintered base poised for clean carving and hot laps on piste. Great for an agressive all mountain skier, being 95mm it really caters to a skier that wants to spend more time off piste and in the trees then carving on piste, however it does have great edge to edge control, so when you are back on harder groomed piste you'll still get a fantastic peformance from this ski.
Ability Level: Intermediate-Expert
Terrain: All Mountain/ All Snow Conditions/ Light Off Piste
Bindings: No - Ski Only
Recommended Binding: Marker Squire, Atomic FFG 12, Salomon Warden 11, Rossignol 12 Dual WTR
* These skis are 95mm wide, you will need a brake at the same size or wider than the ski.
- Radius: 13.8m (Length 162)
- Waist: 95mm
- Sidecut: 13.8m (162cm)
- Weight: 1500 g/ski (162 cm)
- Camber: Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise
- Core: ASPEN MACROBLOCK™ CORE
- Construction: 2.1 mm x 2 mm Edges
- Base: Sintered
- Other Features: Profile mm: 5-3-2 Stance mm: -62, Shape mm: 130-95-115
You may also like....