The legendary X Games champion Tom Wallisch’s signature ski is back for another year with a low swing weight, durable construction, and a snappy feel. The Men's Tom Wallisch Pro Ski answers the call for the park ski that can get as nasty as ole Tom can. This is the best ski for park developed by the best skier in the park. Big jumps, quad kinks, or just hot laps through the park, the Tom Wallisch Pro can perform through it all with a style that’ll blow up the internet.
- Dimensions: 117-90-112mm
- Profile: 4-4-4mm
- Sidecut radius avg: 20m
- Stance back from center: -30mm
- Edge dimensions: Fatty Edge 2.5 x 2.2mm
- Base & dimensions: Fatty Base Sintered 1.7mm
- Ski construction: Capwall
- Top material: Tuff Top
- Flex pattern: Symmetric
- Wood core material: Maple Macroblock
- Extra tech & geometry: Carbon Ollieband
- Weight: 1802g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.