The new LINE Sir Francis Bacon is a refined, everyday ski that delivers an even better all-mountain ride – the kind of ride that made this ski famous in the first place. Sir Bacon was a scientific revolutionary, and this award-winning ski is LINE athlete Eric Pollard’s contribution to the movement – a narrower waist for a lighter, speedier ride, with five radii blended into the overall sidecut for intuitive control. As Eric describes it, “The Sir Francis Bacon floats through milky snow, carves the hardpack, and has a buttery personality."
- Radius: 17m (Length 184cm)
- Waist: 104mm
- Sidecut: 17.4m (184cm)
- Weight: 2,045 g/ski (186cm)
- Camber: Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise
- Core: PARTLY CLOUDY CORE
- Construction: 1.7 x 2 mm Edges
- Base: Sintered 1.2 mm Base
- Other Features: Profile mm: 9-3-9, Stance mm: Eric's Choice -20 / Recommended -60, Shape mm: 135-104-131
You May Also Need....