An essential item of safety equipment for any outdoor activity, survival shelters are now increasingly used by mountain rescue teams, outdoor centres, hiking clubs and youth groups. Originally designed as lightweight emergency shelters, they create a surprisingly warm and sheltered internal microclimate.
- Tough PU coated fabric with a window & air-vent
- 4000mm hydrostatic head and fully taped seams
- Reflective top-strips and waterproof seating panels
- Integral stuff sack with draw-cord closure
- Weight: 450 g
- Dimensions: 200 x 120 x 120 mm
- Dimensions (unpacked): 154 x 154 x 120 cm
- Persons: 2
You may also like...