The Lifesystems freestanding GeoNet uses an ultra-fine mesh netting to keep out midges and sand flies as well as mosquitoes. It has a stable geodesic design which boosts the amount of head room available and uses two lightweight collapsible aluminium poles. No support points are needed and it is ready to use in seconds. Features include a built in waterproof ground sheet and zipped entry. Perfect for backpackers, the whole mosquito net folds neatly into its own stuff sack.
- Mesh Colour: Black
- Weight: 1500g
- Impregnated with EX8 Anti-Mosquito treatment
- Treatment lasts approximately 2 years or 35 washes
- Protects against midge, sandfly and mosquito with 1001 holes per square inch
- Durable and lightweight polyester mesh
- Built-in waterproof groundsheet
- 4 x Aluminium pegs
- 2 x Aluminium poles
- Includes stuff sack
You may also like....