The T.Rice Pro Splits takes Travis' X-Games winning board, incorporates Horsepower construction into it and then takes a chainsaw to it, cutting it right down the middle to give you the splitboard of your dreams. As with the regular T.Rice, the Pro Splits uses Lib's C2BTX construction - which combines Magne Traction with the best features of Banana Tech and camber profiles - as well as all the other goodies found on Mr Rice's favourite ride. However, the ultralight Horsepower construction really makes a difference when you're climbing in split mode, with the basalt fibres adding torsional rigidity for rock solid descents.
- Horsepower construction - Columbian Gold Core/100% Basalt fibres
- Bio Beans sparkle top sheet
- Power Transfer Internal sidewalls
- Double Sintered UHMW Sidewalls
- True Twin
- Sintered UHMW Base Material
- Art by Mike Parillo
- Split board hole pattern - No drilling required!
- Karakoram premium clips & latches
- Flex rating - 7 (1 = soft/10 = stiff).