On any adventure, when darkness falls it’s tempting to just stop. However, with the help of the Ledlenser MH5 rechargeable headlamp there’s no need to call it a day as it will chase the darkness away turning night into day to help the adventure continue. The MH5 offers three ways of using the light for optimum flexibility. As well as the headlamp option the light head is designed to cleverly detach from its mounting enabling it to be used as a handheld light or, with the integrated stainless steel clip, the MH5 can also be attached to belts, straps, etc to become a body light. It’s ultra bright too, offering a powerful 400 lumen high power beam that has a stunning range of 180 meters. On the low power 20 lumen option, an impressive 35 hour run time is achievable. Ledlenser’s world renowned Patented Advanced Focusing Optics are of course built-in and provide further flexibility by allowing the light beam to be focused for flood (near) or spot (distance) illumination.
The lamp head also seamlessly tilts within an angle 60° thus giving the ability to direct the light beam to where its most needed. An IP54 rating against dust and water ingression ensures a high level of protection against the elements. A lithium-ion battery is supplied in the pack together with a charging base and usb cable. However, the MH5 can also be powered by a standard AA battery (not supplied) - ideal for those longer than average adventures where recharging is not easy. A low battery warning will signal with plenty of time to allow recharging or replacement of the battery. Backed by a 7-year warranty for complete peace of mind (Registration with Ledlenser required).
- Innovative LED headlamp that can also be used as a handheld torch or body light
- World renowned Patented Advanced Focusing Optics that focus the beam for flood (near) or spot (distance) illumination
- Head swivels 60° so light can be directed to where it is most required
- Low battery warning - warns well in advance that replacement of batteries may soon be require
- IP54 - High level of protection against dust and water ingression
- Supplied with 1 x L-ion battery, charging base and usb cable. Compatible standard AA alkaline battery (not supplied)
- *Register your headtorch with Ledlenser for a 7-year warranty
- Head diameter 31mm
- Weight incl. batteries 92g
- Weight without batteries 70g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.