The flagship Ledlenser MH11 rechargeable and Bluetooth enabled headlamp has been devised for lovers of outdoor sports and adventure. The 1000 lumens on boost mode turns night into day whilst the stunning 300 meter beam range cuts through the darkness to illuminate well into the distance thus enabling pursuits to be safely indulged for longer. As well as the main white light the MH11 also has in-built red, green and blue light options and is crammed full of the latest technology and features. Boost, Power, Mid Power and Low Power light options are complimented with SOS, Strobe, Blink and Opti-sense Automatic Dimming options. Ledlenser’s renowned Patented Advanced Focusing Optics for flood (near) or spot (distance) illumination are also incorporated and selected with a simple twist of the front ring. The light beam can also be directed within a 120° angle to just where it’s needed most.
Bluetooth connectivity used in conjunction with the download-able Ledlenser Connect smartphone App allows for additional features and even more flexibility to personalise settings. Another useful feature is a transport lock which can be set to prevent accidental battery drain so that the light is always ready to go when required. Innovatively, the detachable head can be easily removed from it’s mounting thus enabling the light to be used has a handheld torch with no loss of performance. Although supplied with a rechargeable battery there will be no need to remove it from the lights casing as an ingenious contact charger, which is also supplied, makes recharging hassle-free. A storage pouch completes the offering and backed by a 7-year warranty for complete peace of mind (Registration with Ledlenser required).
- Flagship rechargeable and Bluetooth enabled headlamp for lovers of outdoor sports and adventure
- Incredible 1000 lumens on Boost mode, with a 300 meter beam range
- Secondary red, green and blue light options
- Eight light modes – Boost, Power, Mid Power, Low Power, SOS, Strobe, Blink and Opti-sense
- Opti-sense dimming measures ambient light and adjust headlamp’s beam strength automatically to preserve battery life and thus increase run time
- Patented Advanced Focusing Optics for flood (near) or spot (distance) illumination
- Direct the light within 120° angle for maximum effective illumination
- Bluetooth connectivity allows for ease of use, extra features and maximum personalisation of light setting
- Transport lock to prevent accidental battery drain
- Innovative mount enables light head to be detached from headlamp to be used as handheld torch and replace instantaneously with ease
- Ingenious contact charger to recharge battery effortlessly without having to remove it from the lamps casing
- *Register your headtorch with Ledlenser for a 7-year warranty
- Supplied with 1x18650 L-ion battery, contact charger, pouch
- Head diameter 40mm
- Weight incl. batteries 179 g
- Weight without batteries 131g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.