The Mens Trango Tower Boot is La Sportiva's lightweight solution to mountain hiking, via ferrata and backpacking with heavy loads.
With a 7mm nylon Honey-Comb Guard upper and FlexTec 3 technology your foot will be suitably protected, while remaining flexible. A Gore-Tex lining is also used to prevent unwanted water getting inside the boot, and microfibre/PU thermal adhesive insoles keep your foot comfortable.
The main reason this boot is great for mountaineering is the La Sportiva Cube Sole that has been developed with Vibram to provide an excellent level of support, padding and grip when you need it most. This is achieved through a crampon compatible graded TPU at the back, PU anti-toe and heel compression, an EVA layer and a Vibram rubber outsole.
Further detailing includes metal eyelets to increase the durability of the boot, and a rand at the toes to take the impact if you stub your toe on a rock. All of this adds up to a great boot for serious mountaineering.
- Upper: Honey Comb Guard, Flex Tech 3
- Lining: Gore-Tex
- Midsole: La Sportiva Cube
- Outsole: Vibram
- Crampon compatible heel
- Toe and heel anti-compression
- Impact brake system
- Microfibre footbed
- Weight: 1.4kg
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £50, otherwise £4.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.