The Men's TX2 from La Sportiva is the lightest shoe in the Traverse X approach series, and is designed with climbers in mind. The C2 Combo Cord™ system allows you to hook the shoes to your harness with ease. Featuring superior grip, comfort and protection, the shoe can be worn on the most technical terrain. The uppers are made of elasticated knit fabric that provides high abrasion resistance, and the lacing system regulates tension and inner volumes. The Vibram MegaGrip sole was especially innovated for climbing and return routes on technical terrain. The TX2 combines the best features of a climbing shoe and a trail running shoe, the result? A truly outstanding approach shoe.
- Essential design uppers with no stitching. The “knitted” fabric allows to obtain a construction with different degrees of elasticity within the same fabric
- The all-round protective coating ensures high abrasion resistance and contained weights
- Single layer uppers provide enhanced comfort and breathability
- Vibram MegaGrip Sole with climbing zone and suction pads designed for climbing and for return routes on technical terrain
- Upper: Knitted fabric with different degrees of elasticity
- Pu TechLite on the toe and heel
- Rubber, all-round protective coating
- Lining: Non-slip Mesh
- Midsole: Shock absorbing, injected EVA
- Footbed: 4mm Ortholite Approach
- Sole: Vibram Mega-Grip
- Patent: C2-Combo Cord, lacing system derived from the Mythos climbing shoe
- Sizes: 36 - 47,5 (including half sizes)
- Weight: 560 g (size 42)
You May Also Need....
You may also like...