The Sportiva Helios SR is a new addition to our range of trail shoes. With a 2mm heel drop these lightweight, minimalistic shoe are ideal for demanding training runs and competitions over varied terrain and comfortable to wear casually. They feature an internal "slip-on" construction which braces the foot without constricting movement. This allows the wearer to slip on the shoe without lacing, a bonus for the freetime user. The toe and heel are covered with a protective coating, and high frequency reinforcements at the lacing point creates perfect distribution of tension during training sessions. Helios features the MorphoDynamic technology that allows the shoe to adapt to changing terrain conditions. Breathable, lightweight and comfortable: all rolled into one Helios.
- Dual density sole: grippy rear zone to promote the push in climband hold downhill, shock absorbing and long lasting rear
- Rear Flex-zone to promote the natural movement of the foot
- Midsole with Morpho Dynamic technology with injected EVAwedge that allows the shoe to adapt to all types of terrain
- Sole: FriXion XT ultra grippy
- Drop 2mm
- Weight 480g pair
- Snug fit and supportive uppers
You may also like....