The Kuhl Liberatorâ„¢ Convertible pant has a mountain-town style that slyly masks the two-in-one design. Mobility-enhancing spandex strips mimic the zipper lines, so they stand out less, and small slots swallow the zipper pulls.
- DWR finish repels moisture
- Pants convert quickly and easily to shorts with leg zippers; zippers won't snag and are hidden from view for a great look
- Shorts inseam length is 10.5 inches
- Fabric: Combed, peached, super sueded for softness DRYPOINTâ„¢ 1). 77% Nylon /23% Cotton 2). 84% Poly 16% Spandex
- Fabric blend places cotton on the outside and nylon next to skin; soft cotton pulls moisture away from the nylon, bringing it to the surface where it can evaporate
- Rhino Technology is used in high-mobility areas, such as the back waistband and the knees
- Standard 5-pocket design combines with 2 zippered thigh pockets, a welt pocket on the left side and a 3D cell phone pocket on the right side to stow all your essentials
- The Kuhl Liberator convertible pants have a gusseted crotch? and articulated knees? that facilitate freedom of movement for increased comfort
- UPF 40 achieved through mechanically spun yarn
You may also like....