Keep the heat in: the elegant Italian wool and high insulating collar of this piece mean you’ll certainly stay warm, and also stay in style.
Special handwarmer pockets provide additional comfort, and the cozy real-fur trimming can be removed, allowing you to style this jacket up or down for two different, yet equally stunning looks.
This beautiful, luxurious jacket is your perfect skiing companion this winter. You’ll always be kept nice and toasty, so you can focus on riding the slopes.
- PROPERTIES Loro Piana made in Italy
- FACE FABRIC 2-way-stretch fabric, 98% Wool, 2% Elastane
- HAUPTMATERIAL 2 84% Polyamide, 16% Elastane
- MEMBRANE KJUS FAST® 10
- INSULATION Goose down, 90/10, 700 f.p.
- LINING 89% Polyester, 11% Elastane
- Detachable real fur trimming on hood
- Special luxury metallic center front zipper
- Separate quilted front placket and collar to keep out the cold
- Handwarmer pockets with brushed tricot and zippers
- Detachable snow-gaitor for ski or lifestyle use
Created from an idea by Olympic ski champion Lasse Kjus and the Swiss entrepreneur Didi Serena, Kjus stands for sportswear made of innovation, high-performance material with a distinctive clean design.
Their award-winning collections are developed by passionate sports experts and tested by professional athletes. The company shook up the market with its extremely stretchable high-tech garments, setting new standards of performance along the way. The products are designed to enable sports people to fully focus on the experience. Driven by their enthusiasm for sports and an uncompromising vision, KJUS continues to push further, innovating with every seam, fabric and detail.
You may also like....