- Fixation loops to connect the KJUS jacket and pants
- Stretchable snow gaiter with silicone tape for snow protection
- Pockets with brushed tricot and YKK® zippers
- Functional front closure with 2 buttons, hook and YKK® zipper
- Fully seam-taped for 100% weather protection
- 4-way stretch lining
- Outside ski edge protection from schoeller®-dynatec 4-way stretch fabric
- Face fabric 2-layer fabric
- 89% Polyamide, 11% Elastane
- Membrane Dermizax® DX
- Finish DWR treatment
- Insulation 100% Polyester (60 g KJUS FAST® THERMO)
- Reinforcement 92% Polyamide, 8% Polyurethane20’000 mm12’000 g/m² / 24 hregular fit/high rise
Created from an idea by Olympic ski champion Lasse Kjus and the Swiss entrepreneur Didi Serena, Kjus stands for sportswear made of innovation, high-performance material with a distinctive clean design.
Their award-winning collections are developed by passionate sports experts and tested by professional athletes. The company shook up the market with its extremely stretchable high-tech garments, setting new standards of performance along the way. The products are designed to enable sports people to fully focus on the experience. Driven by their enthusiasm for sports and an uncompromising vision, KJUS continues to push further, innovating with every seam, fabric and detail.