The Scylla Jacket is truly eye-catching. Fashionable, yet perfectly comfortable and with an excellent fit for an unforgettable day in the mountains.
Featuring a detachable hood with one-hand adjustment and a neckgaiter for comfortable warmth this keeps you warm and comfy whatever the weather. A skipass pocket with YKK® zipper on front sleeve and two inner pockets with YKK® zippers to stow away any importaint items.
- Detachable snow gaiter expands the area of use
- Intuitive cord adjustment for a perfect fit and look
- Eyewear cleaning bag for a perfect view & storage
- Engineered inside handgaiter to perfect comfort & protection
- Properties: 4-way stretch fabric
- Face fabric: 2-layer fabric
- Face fabric: 89% Polyamide, 11% Spandex
- Membrane: Dermizax® EV
- Insulation body: 100% Polyester (80 g KJUS FAST® THERMO)
- Insulation sleeve: 100% Polyester (60 g KJUS FAST® THERMO)
- Insulation: White duck down 90/10, 600 f.p.
- Lining: 89% Polyester, 11% Spandex
Created from an idea by Olympic ski champion Lasse Kjus and the Swiss entrepreneur Didi Serena, Kjus stands for sportswear made of innovation, high-performance material with a distinctive clean design.
Their award-winning collections are developed by passionate sports experts and tested by professional athletes. The company shook up the market with its extremely stretchable high-tech garments, setting new standards of performance along the way. The products are designed to enable sports people to fully focus on the experience. Driven by their enthusiasm for sports and an uncompromising vision, KJUS continues to push further, innovating with every seam, fabric and detail.
You may also like...