Strong pants: their ski edge protection made from Schoeller Dynatec fabric is resistant to tears and abrasions and therefore shields against injuries caused by ski edges.
Legs stay warm on the coldest days, thanks to Toray 3DeFX’s insulating properties and special Black Magic fabric, providing great heat retention. A 100% waterproof outer layer means you’ll stay dry, too.
At the same time, these pants use 4-way-stretch linings, so you retain unrestricted freedom of movement for all your mountain-side adventures.
- PROPERTIES 4-way stretch fabric
- FACE FABRIC 2-layer fabric, 89% Polyamide & 11% Spandex
- MEMBRANE Dermizax® EV
- INSULATION 100% Polyester (60 g 3DeFX+™)
- LINING 89% Polyester, 11% Spandex
- FINISH DWR treatment
- REINFORCEMENT 92% Polyamide, 8% Polyurethane
- Soft-shell kidney protection keeps you warm
- Lower leg YKK® zip for easy dressing
- Fixation loops to connect the KJUS jacket and pants
- Functional front closure with 2 buttons, hook and YKK® zipper
- Pockets with brushed tricot and YKK® zippers
- Back pockets with brushed lining and YKK® zip closure
- Outside ski edge protection from schoeller®-dynatec
- Exclusive 3D foam application
Created from an idea by Olympic ski champion Lasse Kjus and the Swiss entrepreneur Didi Serena, Kjus stands for sportswear made of innovation, high-performance material with a distinctive clean design.
Their award-winning collections are developed by passionate sports experts and tested by professional athletes. The company shook up the market with its extremely stretchable high-tech garments, setting new standards of performance along the way. The products are designed to enable sports people to fully focus on the experience. Driven by their enthusiasm for sports and an uncompromising vision, KJUS continues to push further, innovating with every seam, fabric and detail.