- Detachable hood with 1-hand adjustment
- Chest pocket with YKK® water-repellent zipper
- Covered front pockets with YKK®-zippers
- Adjustable cuff zipper for perfect fit
- Adjustable cord system at hemProperties 4-way stretch fabric
- Face fabric I 2-Layer fabric
- 89% Polyamid, 11% Elastane
- Face fabric II 100% Polyester
- Membrane Dermizax® EV
- Lining 89% Polyester, 11% Elastane
- Insulation body Duck down, 80/20, 650 f.p.
- Finish DWR treatment20’000 mm20’000 g/m² / 24 h34–46regular fitDermizax.EVPremium Down
Created from an idea by Olympic ski champion Lasse Kjus and the Swiss entrepreneur Didi Serena, Kjus stands for sportswear made of innovation, high-performance material with a distinctive clean design.
Their award-winning collections are developed by passionate sports experts and tested by professional athletes. The company shook up the market with its extremely stretchable high-tech garments, setting new standards of performance along the way. The products are designed to enable sports people to fully focus on the experience. Driven by their enthusiasm for sports and an uncompromising vision, KJUS continues to push further, innovating with every seam, fabric and detail.
You may also like...