Truly premium: get a real sense of luxury in these unique ski paints made with the finest Loro Piana wool. Pair them with the Naira Jacket, and you’ll look and feel a cut above the rest on the slopes.
Comfort is also key. The 4-way-stretch lining gives ultimate flexibility, micro-fleece knee inserts add warmth, and Schoeller®-dynatec™ protection at the leg hems adds to the durability.
These luxurious pants are the perfect piece to keep you feeling graceful, even when you’re in your high-performance zone.
- PROPERTIES Loro Piana made in Italy
- FACE FABRIC 2-way-stretch, 98% Wool, 2% Elastane
- MEMBRANE KJUS FAST® 10
- INSULATION BODY 100% Polyester (80g KJUS FAST® THERMO)
- LINING 89% Polyester, 11% Elastane
- Unique jet pant retro look
- Functional front closure with 2 buttons, invisible hook and zipper
- Belt loops
- Front and back pockets with zippers
- Articulated knee construction for ergonomic fit
- Legg hem adjustement with zipper
Created from an idea by Olympic ski champion Lasse Kjus and the Swiss entrepreneur Didi Serena, Kjus stands for sportswear made of innovation, high-performance material with a distinctive clean design.
Their award-winning collections are developed by passionate sports experts and tested by professional athletes. The company shook up the market with its extremely stretchable high-tech garments, setting new standards of performance along the way. The products are designed to enable sports people to fully focus on the experience. Driven by their enthusiasm for sports and an uncompromising vision, KJUS continues to push further, innovating with every seam, fabric and detail.