- Removable hood with 1-hand adjustment
- Two flap front pockets with press buttons
- Metalluxe 2-way YKK® front zipper covered by flap with hidden press buttons
- Waist cord adjustment for perfect fit
- Fur removableProperties 4-way-stretch, 2-layer fabric
- Face fabric 100% Polyamide
- Membrane Dermizax® DX
- Insulation White duck down 80/20, 650 f.p.
- Finish DWR treatment20’000 mm8’000 g/m² / 24 h34–46regular fitPremium DownDWR
Created from an idea by Olympic ski champion Lasse Kjus and the Swiss entrepreneur Didi Serena, Kjus stands for sportswear made of innovation, high-performance material with a distinctive clean design.
Their award-winning collections are developed by passionate sports experts and tested by professional athletes. The company shook up the market with its extremely stretchable high-tech garments, setting new standards of performance along the way. The products are designed to enable sports people to fully focus on the experience. Driven by their enthusiasm for sports and an uncompromising vision, KJUS continues to push further, innovating with every seam, fabric and detail.