- Detachable real fur trimming at hood with YKK®-zipper
- Neckgaiter for comfortable warmth
- YKK® front zipper with chin guard
- Articulated elbow seams for ergonomic fit
- 4-way-stretch lining with 3D-mesh shoulder inserts for perfect climateProperties 4-way-stretch fabric
- Face fabric 2-layer fabric
- 89% Polyamide, 11% Elastane
- Membrane Dermizax® EV
- Lining 89% Polyester, 11% Elastane
- Insulation White duck down 80/20, 650 f.p.20’000 mm20’000 g/m² / 24 h34–46regular fitDermizax.EVPremium Down
Created from an idea by Olympic ski champion Lasse Kjus and the Swiss entrepreneur Didi Serena, Kjus stands for sportswear made of innovation, high-performance material with a distinctive clean design.
Their award-winning collections are developed by passionate sports experts and tested by professional athletes. The company shook up the market with its extremely stretchable high-tech garments, setting new standards of performance along the way. The products are designed to enable sports people to fully focus on the experience. Driven by their enthusiasm for sports and an uncompromising vision, KJUS continues to push further, innovating with every seam, fabric and detail.