This light jacket loves bad, uncertain weather: It is a reliable, strong partner in wind and rain. Thanks to its extremely elastic material, the Sphere Jacket provides optimum freedom of movement.
|Dermizax:||Has exceptionally high resistance to water pressure, creating intense waterproof protection. It is a smart fabric that responds to the temperature created between the body and clothing, adjusting according to the exertion level. 20,000mm waterproof level and 10,000g breathability rating.|
- 4-way-stretch fabric
- Extra thin and light stretch lining
- Ergonomic shape for total freedom of movement
- Waterproof zippers
- Front zipper with chin guard
- Lycra cuffs to seal in the warmth
- Adjustable cord system at hem
- Contrast bonded tape on exterior
- Elasticized soft bindings with embossed logo
- Weight: 310 g
- Water Column: 20'000 mm
- Breathability: 10'000 g/m² - 24 h
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Laminat: Dermizax®
- Lining: 87% Polyamide, 13% Spandex
Created from an idea by Olympic ski champion Lasse Kjus and the Swiss entrepreneur Didi Serena, Kjus stands for sportswear made of innovation, high-performance material with a distinctive clean design.
Their award-winning collections are developed by passionate sports experts and tested by professional athletes. The company shook up the market with its extremely stretchable high-tech garments, setting new standards of performance along the way. The products are designed to enable sports people to fully focus on the experience. Driven by their enthusiasm for sports and an uncompromising vision, KJUS continues to push further, innovating with every seam, fabric and detail.