The Women's Cape Jacket by KJUS is perfect for active skiers that are looking for a stylish and modern design, with all the technical features for top performance. This waterproof and breathable jacket allows for a great range of free motion and has been insulated with FAST® Thermo Core, so that you can stay warm and comfortable all day.
|RECCO:||A reflector that is discreetly placed in a piece of clothing. It forms the passive element of an avalanche search system and enables the fast location of avalanche victims. RECCO is currently being used by rescue organisations in more than 440 ski resorts all over the world.|
- Detachable hood
- Removable neck gaiter in stretch fabric
- Fixation loops to connect jacket and pant
- Stretch snowgaiter for free motion
- Engineered cuffs to seal in the warmth and maximise comfort
- Insulation: 100% polyester (80g FAST® Thermo Core)
- Detachable zipper wallet
- Laminate: KJUS FAST 20
- 1-layer eyewear cleaner
- YKK® AQUAGUARD® VISLON® water repellent 2-way front zipper
- Main shell: 100% polyester
- RECCO avalanche rescue reflector
Created from an idea by Olympic ski champion Lasse Kjus and the Swiss entrepreneur Didi Serena, Kjus stands for sportswear made of innovation, high-performance material with a distinctive clean design.
Their award-winning collections are developed by passionate sports experts and tested by professional athletes. The company shook up the market with its extremely stretchable high-tech garments, setting new standards of performance along the way. The products are designed to enable sports people to fully focus on the experience. Driven by their enthusiasm for sports and an uncompromising vision, KJUS continues to push further, innovating with every seam, fabric and detail.