- 4-way-stretch, 2-layer fabric
- Face fabric: 100% Polyester
- Hauptmaterial 2: 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane
- Insulation: 100% Polyester (80 g)
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- External waist adjustment to finetune the fit
- Front pockets with YKK® zippers
- Articulated knees for ergonomic fit
- Color dyed to match outside ski edge protection for a longer product life
- Knit lining for maximum stretchability
- Fully seam-taped for 100% weather protection
- Knitted ski pants
- Integrated kidney protection
Created from an idea by Olympic ski champion Lasse Kjus and the Swiss entrepreneur Didi Serena, Kjus stands for sportswear made of innovation, high-performance material with a distinctive clean design.
Their award-winning collections are developed by passionate sports experts and tested by professional athletes. The company shook up the market with its extremely stretchable high-tech garments, setting new standards of performance along the way. The products are designed to enable sports people to fully focus on the experience. Driven by their enthusiasm for sports and an uncompromising vision, KJUS continues to push further, innovating with every seam, fabric and detail.
You may also like...