- Detachable hood with adjustment system
- Chest pockets with Alcantara zippers
- Two flap front pockets with invisible snap buttons
- YKK® Metaluxe® 2-way front zipper
- Detachable furProperties 2-layer fabric
- Face fabric 93% Virgin Wool, 7% Cashmere Wool
- Membrane Storm System
- Lining 89% Polyester, 11% Spandex
- Insulation Goose down, 70/30, 730 f.p.
- Finish DWR treatment20’000 mm15’000 g/m² / 24 h46–58regular fitPremium DownDWR
Created from an idea by Olympic ski champion Lasse Kjus and the Swiss entrepreneur Didi Serena, Kjus stands for sportswear made of innovation, high-performance material with a distinctive clean design.
Their award-winning collections are developed by passionate sports experts and tested by professional athletes. The company shook up the market with its extremely stretchable high-tech garments, setting new standards of performance along the way. The products are designed to enable sports people to fully focus on the experience. Driven by their enthusiasm for sports and an uncompromising vision, KJUS continues to push further, innovating with every seam, fabric and detail.
You may also like....